SEARCH THIS BLOG

Looking for a particular song? Search this blog here:

10 May 2013

Ajarilah Kami, Tuhan, Bahasa Cinta Kasih [Teach us, Lord, the language of love]









1. Andaikan aku pahami bahasa semuanya,
Hanyalah bahasa cinta kunci setiap hati

Refrain: Ajarilah kami Tuhan, bahasa cinta kasih.

2. Andaikan aku lakukan yang luhur dan mulia.
Jika tanpa cinta kasih hampa dan tak berguna.

3. Andaikan aku dermakan segala harta miliki,
Hanya cintaku yang mampu membahagiakan orang.

4. Cinta itu lemah lembut, sabar dan murah hati,
tidak cari keuntungan, membahagiakan orang.

English translation:
1. If I were to understand all languages,
Only the language of love is the key to every heart.

Refrain: Teach us, Lord, the language of love

2. If I were to do all that is noble and glorious,
Without love it is empty and useless.

3. If I were to give away all that I own,
Only my love could bring happiness to people

4. Love is gentle, patient and generous

not looking for profit, brings happiness to people.
Paraphrase of 1 Corinthians 13

See my other blog postings in the Contemporary Catholic series.

No comments:

Post a Comment